Welcome to our website !

How to Prevent Heart Disease | Heart Disease (Video Inside)

By 8:39 PM , ,




So the good news about heart disease is that a lot of it is preventable. There are some basic things we can do in our everyday life to help reduce our risk of heart disease. One would be to increase our cardiovascular exercise. So that means daily exercise, 30 minutes to an hour each day where we get our heart rate up. Another would just be making healthy choices when we eat. Those healthy choices would be to reduce our intake of saturated fats and cholesterol to less processed foods and more natural choices. 


A third thing would be to stop smoking. That's often easier to say than it is to do but it makes a huge impact. And lastly, leave some time for relaxation and to destress. A lot of the choices we make with our diet aren't the most healthy. They're the fast foods or the processed foods. A lot of them come wrapped in plastic or in cans or would be difficult to identify by our grandparents. I call that the grandmother test. If your grandmother couldn't recognize it as food it's probably not a healthy choice. 



Another great thing to do would be when we shop to stay in the periphery of the supermarket. A lot of the healthy foods like the fruits, vegetables, fresh meat, and fish tend to be centered around the outside of the supermarket. Whereas the center aisles tend to have the stuff we should probably stay away from. These are some basic ways we can reduce our chance of getting heart disease.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hello everyone, i'm Linda Harry from United State i was diagnosed with Parkinson Disease  for over 6 years which made me loose my job and my relationship with my Fiance after he discovered that i was having Parkinson, he departed from me, and i tried all my best to make him stays, but he neglected me until a friend of mine  from UK told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing herbal medicine. then he  sent me his email address to contact him- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can be solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust on him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he instructed me to do. And surprisingly after two weeks, He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( PARKINSON NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, dr imoloa also uses his powerful herbal medicine to cure the following diseases:  lupus disease,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,   back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,   Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,   Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,     Cystic Fibrosis,   Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease,  impotence,  feta alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, bone cancer, lung cancer. contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. and also on whatssap- +2347081986098

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to make this testimony public and as a sign of gratitude to Dr Bharat. On how he saved my husband from Huntington's disease with his herbal medicine called BUJA, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this disease.
    My husband suffered Huntington disease and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was all i have and the symptoms were terrible, my husband experience hallucination, depression, anxiety, abnormality walking, involuntary movement and memory impairment. We tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him instead the situation got worsen each day that passes by. I spent much money yet no improvement, I really do not want my husband to die so i searched for a cure on the internet and i bumped into a testimony of (Ronda Jasil) who got cured from Huntington's disease. and she left the e-mail address of the Herbal doctor who has the cure of Huntington disease. I never imagined Huntington's disease has a cure until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one month we started seeing improvement, now is been 1year and 6 months my husband is okay and full of life again. Huntington's disease has a cure and it is a herbal medicine called BUJA. contact doctor Bharat now on dr.bharatkings@gmail.com Thanks for reading my testimony

    ReplyDelete